We recommend you use a needle felting kit like this to finish your ends when working with Mama Knows Luxury Big Stitch Yarn. Mama Knows Luxury has imported these kits to compliment our shop items.
• Underpad for felting on.
• The large needle with the plastic handle used for the initial setting of the roving.
• This broad needle will help you settle the wool in place before switching to your finger needles.
• Interchangeable barbed needles and wood handle for fine finishing.
• Finger and thumb protectors.
• Hot Glue Stick for use with your hot glue gun if desired, this is normally used for eye and embellishments on felted toys and animals. There is no real use for them when using the kit to finish ends and joining strands.
Have fun!!! You can find a video of using this felting needle on my website here: http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/how-to.html
• Usually ships next day. If there is a back order I will post it on the listing title.
• We carry Extreme Knitting and Crocheting tools that are specifically designed for our yarn in the shop! To see more tools, please visit our shops full tool selection: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mamaknowsluxury?section_id=18480067
• We have an ever growing list of Tutorial Videos, visit http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/tutorials.htm
• Our website www.mamaknowsdesign.com is constantly being updated with helpful links and info as you work with your yarn. We have collaborated with amazing designers like All About Ami, Naturally Nora Crochet, MJs Off the Hook Designs and more, you can find links to their patterns and tutorials on our site in the Collaborations section. http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/collabs.html
• Need Merino Big Stitch Yarn? Find our colour collection here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mamaknowsluxury?section_id=18479321
• Need a Wool Free version of extreme yarn? click here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/515541296/wool-free-extreme-yarn-8-colours-to
• All orders shipped via Canada Post with the most economic options available. If you would like an upgrade I am happy to get you a quote.
For more information, please visit www.mamaknowsdesign.com