Kit - DeBrosse "Chamberlain" Hand Knit Blanket Kit
This kit includes:
• 8lb Ethically Sourced Unspun Merino Big Stitch Yarn
• Printed PDF DeBrosse Chamberlain Knit Blanket Pattern
• Felting kit
• Mystery Button (a large gorgeous Button of our choosing!)
Super Chunky Yarn for Arm and Hand Knitting
The pattern provides instructions for making the blanket, this is a Beginner Project. The pattern also has live video links, we will email you a digital copy.
About the Blanket:
• Finished Size: Approximately 40'x60'
• color shown in photos is Silver
About the Kit Pattern
• Pattern used under license from DeBrosse (Teresa Carter) with full permission. All pattern proceeds paid directly back to the original designer. Pattern Copyright 2017, DeBrosse
• Think of an item made with Unspun Merino Wool Roving the same way as you would your Fave Cashmere Sweater or a High End Designer Suit! Special care is required, but never fear, its not very hard at all!
• For smaller throw size blankets you can use your Front Loader washing machine. Use gentle detergent, wash alone in cold water on a gentle cycle and hang to dry. No agitation, no heat, this is very important.
• For larger blankets that are too heavy for your washer you will need to find a Dry Cleaner experienced in cleaning without extreme heat, if they clean high end suits and wool sweaters often, they will likely know what to do.
• Pilling and felting over time is a natural occurrence, part of the aging process and definitely not a defect. Enjoy the beauty of your blanket as it morphs over time into a cherished and loved fixture in your home!
• 100% Pure Merino Top, Ethically Sourced from family collective farm groups. The most luxurious version of Extreme Yarn, this wool is delicate and meant to be treated as the investment that it is.Set realistic expectations:
• There will be variations in thickness and yardage, all skeins are calculated by weight.
• We do our best to obtain but we cannot guarantee one continuous strand for your order.
• For finishing your ends I recommend purchasing one of our Felting Kits
• Your finished product will vary greatly in size based on a number of factors including type of craft, tension, gauge, split vs full thickness etc.
• All Wool Orders are Custom Ordered at the time of purchase and not returnable by us once ordered. Therefore, no returns or cancellations will be accepted.
• All wool orders Drop Shipped direct from our warehouses in Canada and USA with the most economic options available. If you would like an upgrade I am happy to get you a quote.
For more information, please visit www.mamaknowsdesign.com