Kit - Extreme Crocheted Full Thickness Blanket - Everything you need to make the amazing Extreme Crocheted Full Thickness Blanket including the pattern by MJs Off the Hook Designs
This kit includes:
• 6 lb Ethically Sourced Unspun Merino Big Stitch Yarn
• Printed PDF Pattern (includes 2 patterns, an additional cables pattern at half thickness)
• Giant Crochet Hook
• Felting Kit
• Mystery Button (a large gorgeous Button of our choosing!)
• Printed Yarn Info Sheet and Finished Item Care Instructions
Personalize this kit:
• Wool is available in any colour of your choice. Multiple colour selections available in 1 lb increments.
• Choose your primary colour and then note at checkout the names of the other colours you would like (sorry, Etsy doesn't allow us to have multiple choices!!)
About the Extreme Crocheted Full Thickness Blanket:
• Finished Size: Full Thickness 30" x 40"
• Finished Size: Half Thickness 30" x 48" (*There is a video on our FB page on splitting your wool: http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/how-to.html)
• This pattern was designed with Undyed Cream
About the Extreme Crocheted Full Thickness Blanket Kit:
• Pattern used under license from www.mjsoffthehookdesigns.com with full permission. All pattern proceeds paid directly back to the original designer. Pattern Copyright 2016, MJs Off The Hook Designs
• Extreme Yarn - 100% Pure Merino Top, Ethically Sourced from family collective farm groups. The most luxurious version of Extreme Yarn, this wool is delicate and meant to be treated as the investment that it is. Be sure to check out our Blog Post: I've Heard Your Yarn Will Fall Apart for care instructions and for Felting Instructions which will increase the durability of your piece. http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/blog/ive-heard-your-yarn-will-fall-apart
• Commercial Product Info: 21.5 microns, Staple length of 70 mm or 2.75”, Combed Top. NAFTA Tariff 5105.29 (Duty Free)
• Button locally handmade by Brickbubble in Stony Plain, AB, Canada
• Extreme giant crochet hook designed by Mamaknowsluxury.Etsy.Com and locally handmade by MD Handfield Designs Inc. in Beaumont, AB, Canada
• All Wool Orders are Custom Ordered at the time of purchase and not returnable by us once ordered. Therefore, no returns or cancellations will be accepted.
• There will be variations in thickness and yardage, all skeins are calculated by weight.
• We do our best to obtain but we cannot guarantee one continuous strand for your order.
• Please note: 1 lb = 454 grams (North American Measurement)
• All orders come with Care Instructions.
• Want more Merino Big Stitch Yarn? Find our colour collection here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mamaknowsluxury?section_id=18479321
• All orders shipped via Canada Post with the most economic options available. If you would like an upgrade I am happy to get you a quote.
For more information, please visit www.mamaknowsdesign.com