Kit - DeBrosse "Chamberlain" Hand Knit Blanket Kit
This kit includes:
• 8lb Ethically Sourced Unspun Merino Big Stitch Yarn
• Printed PDF DeBrosse Chamberlain Knit Blanket Pattern
• Felting kit
• Mystery Button (a large gorgeous Button of our choosing!)
The pattern provides instructions for making the blanket, this is a Beginner Project. The pattern also has live video links, we will email you a digital copy.
About the Blanket:
• Finished Size: 40'x60'
• colour shown in photos is Silver
About the Kit Pattern
• Pattern used under license from DeBrosse (Teresa Carter) with full permission. All pattern proceeds paid directly back to the original designer. Pattern Copyright 2017, DeBrosse
• Extreme Yarn - 100% Pure Merino Top, Ethically Sourced from family collective farm groups. The most luxurious version of Extreme Yarn, this wool is delicate and meant to be treated as the investment that it is. Be sure to check out our Blog Post: I've Heard Your Yarn Will Fall Apart for care instructions and for Felting Instructions which will increase the durability of your piece. http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/blog/ive-heard-your-yarn-will-fall-apart
• Button handmade by Brickbubble in Stony Plain, AB, Canada
• All Wool Orders are Custom Ordered at the time of purchase and not returnable by us once ordered. Therefore, no returns or cancellations will be accepted.
• There will be variations in thickness and yardage, all skeins are calculated by weight.
• We do our best to obtain but we cannot guarantee one continuous strand for your order.
• Please note: 1 lb = 454 grams (North American Measurement)
For more information, please visit www.mamaknowsdesign.com