Kit - DeBrosse "Petionville" Extreme Hand Knit Pouf - make this Pouf Ottoman in your choice of colour includes the printed pattern by DeBrosse
Anja from Peony and Thyme made a full video tutorial for this project, find it HERE.
The pattern provides instructions for making the pouf, this is an Intermediate Project.
This kit includes:
• 4lb Ethically Sourced Unspun Merino Big Stitch Yarn
• Printed PDF DeBrosse Petionville Knit Pouf Pattern
• Felting kit
• Mystery Button (a large gorgeous Button of our choosing!)
Extra Supplies You Will Need:
2 x 20" Round Pillow Inserts
20 ounces, loose polyfill
2 Yards of Any Fabric in colour similar to your wool.
About the Pouf:
• Finished Size: 24" Wide x 16" Tall
• colour shown in photos is Undyed Cream
About the Kit Pattern
• Pattern used under license from DeBrosse with full permission. All pattern proceeds paid directly back to the original designer. Pattern Copyright 2017, DeBrosse
• Extreme Yarn - 100% Pure Merino Top, Ethically Sourced from family collective farm groups. The most luxurious version of Extreme Yarn, this wool is delicate and meant to be treated as the investment that it is. Be sure to check out our Blog Post: I've Heard Your Yarn Will Fall Apart for care instructions and for Felting Instructions which will increase the durability of your piece. http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/blog/ive-heard-your-yarn-will-fall-apart
• Button locally handmade by Brickbubble in Stony Plain, AB, Canada
• All Wool Orders are Custom Ordered at the time of purchase and not returnable by us once ordered. Therefore, no returns or cancellations will be accepted.
• There will be variations in thickness and yardage, all skeins are calculated by weight.
For more information, please visit www.mamaknowsdesign.com