Kit - Extreme Knit Hat Kit - Everything you need to knit your own extreme thickness hat, so cozy for winter!
The pattern provides instructions for making the blanket and includes a stunning video tutorial for the Hand Knitted (no needles) method!
We have an ever growing list of Tutorial Videos, visit http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/tutorials.htm
This kit includes:
• 1/2lb Ethically Sourced Unspun Merino Big Stitch Yarn (Split wool half thickness)
• Printed Extreme Knit Hat Pattern Card
• 20MM Circular Knitting Needles
• Felting mat and needle
• colour shown in photos is Wedgewood
• Extreme Yarn - 100% Pure Merino Top, Ethically Sourced from family collective farm groups. The most luxurious version of Extreme Yarn, this wool is delicate and meant to be treated as the investment that it is. Be sure to check out our Blog Post: I've Heard Your Yarn Will Fall Apart for care instructions and for Felting Instructions which will increase the durability of your piece. http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/blog/ive-heard-your-yarn-will-fall-apart
• Button locally handmade by Brickbubble in Stony Plain, AB, Canada
• All Wool Orders are Custom Ordered at the time of purchase and not returnable by us once ordered. Therefore, no returns or cancellations will be accepted.
• There will be variations in thickness and yardage, all skeins are calculated by weight.
For more information, please visit www.mamaknowsdesign.com