Make your own Giant Knitting Needles - We supply hand carved wooden tips and ends locally made in Alberta, Canada
• 2 hand carved wooden tips
• 2 hand carved wooden ends
You will need
• PVC pipe with a 2” Outside Diameter
STEP 1: Take your kit with you to your local plumping supply. Ask for assistance in finding PVC pipe with a 2” Outside Diameter.
STEP 2: Cut your PVC pipe into two equal lengths. You can cut the pipe any length you prefer; my needles are 4 feet long each.
If you ask nicely they may be willing to cut the pipe for you at the plumbing supply! I also made myself a short 14" set!!
STEP 3: Push your handmade tips and ends into the pipe. You may have to remove one or both rubber washers depending on the diameter of your pipe, which can vary slightly from one batch of pipe to another. You also may need to use a rubber mallet to gently tap the wood into the pipe. To remove the tips and ends, twist and pull.
STEP 4: Knit a gorgeous Extreme Blanket, Cowl, Rug or anything else you can dream up!!
Have fun!!! You can find a video of using these needles on my website here: http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/how-to.html
• All orders are custom made and can take up to two weeks to make, plus shipping time. If you are on a timeline please send me a convo to see if i can meet it.
All orders shipped via Canada Post
• We carry Extreme Knitting and Crocheting tools that are specifically designed for our yarn in the shop! To see more tools, please visit our shops full tool selection: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mamaknowsluxury?section_id=18480067
• We have an ever growing list of Tutorial Videos, visit http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/tutorials.htm
• Our website www.mamaknowsdesign.com is constantly being updated with helpful links and info as you work with your yarn. We have collaborated with amazing designers like All About Ami, Naturally Nora Crochet, MJs Off the Hook Designs and more, you can find links to their patterns and tutorials on our site in the Collaborations section. http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/collabs.html
• Need Merino Big Stitch Yarn? Find our colour collection here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mamaknowsluxury?section_id=18479321
• Need a Wool Free version of extreme yarn? click here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/515541296/wool-free-extreme-yarn-8-colours-to
• All orders shipped via Canada Post with the most economic options available. If you would like an upgrade I am happy to get you a quote.
For more information, please visit www.mamaknowsdesign.com