Big Stitch Yarn by Mama Knows Luxury - Giant, Huge Merino Yarn
Extreme Knitting and Crocheting Big Stitch Merino Unspun Roving Wool Yarn
Have you seen extreme knitting and have wanted to give it a try? Or perhaps you have already tried your hand at it and want to get some more extreme yarn. Extreme Knitting and Crocheting Big Stitch Merino Unspun Roving Wool Yarn is the perfect yarn for your extreme knit and crochet needs.
We also have Video tutorials available to help you as you learn. To view them, please visit http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/how-to.html
• Your desired poundage in desired colour of Big Stitch Merino Unspun Roving Wool Yarn
• All orders come with Care Instructions.
• Superfine 21 Micron Merino, Approximately 4-5 cm Thick, Unspun Roving
• Weight: 1lbs = 454grams (North American Measurement)
• Content 100% Pure Merino Roving
• Think of an item made with Unspun Merino Wool Roving the same way as you would your Fave Cashmere Sweater or a High End Designer Suit! Special care is required, but never fear, its not very hard at all!
• For smaller throw size blankets you can use your washing machine. Use gentle detergent, wash alone in cold water on a gentle cycle and hang to dry.
• Heat is not your friend when it comes to any natural fiber!!!
• For larger blankets that are too heavy for your washer you will need to find a Dry Cleaner experienced in cleaning without extreme heat, if they clean high end suits and wool sweaters often, they will likely know what to do.
• Pilling and felting over time is a natural occurrence, part of the aging process and definitely not a defect. Enjoy the beauty of your blanket as it morphs over time into a cherished and loved fixture in your home!
[About Our Yarn]
• 100% Pure Merino Top, Ethically Sourced from family collective farm groups. The most luxurious version of Extreme Yarn, this wool is delicate and meant to be treated as the investment that it is. Be sure to checkout our Blog Post: I've Heard Your Yarn Will Fall Apart for care instructions and for Felting Instructions which will increase the durability of your piece. http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/blog/ive-heard-your-yarn-will-fall-apart
• There will be variations in thickness and yardage, all skeins are calculated by weight.
• Please note: 1 lb = 454 grams (North American Measurement)
• We do our best to obtain but we cannot guarantee one continuous strand for your order.
• For finishing your ends I recommend purchasing one of our felting Kits, it's so easy and I'm always happy to explain the process. (videos now available, see our Blog on our website) https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/492642861/needle-felting-kit-basic-needle-felting
• All items listed in variations are estimates, your finished product will vary greatly in size based on a number of factors including type of craft, tension, gauge, split vs full thickness etc.
• All Wool Orders are Custom Ordered at the time of purchase and not returnable by us once ordered. Therefore, no returns or cancellations will be accepted.
• Commercial Product Info: 21.5 microns, Staple length of 70 mm or 2.75”, Combed Top. NAFTA Tariff 5105.29 (Duty Free)
• AUTOMATIC Discount Applied on 10 and 12lb orders, for larger orders please contact me for pricing and custom shipping.
• You will need at least 40 mm knitting needles or crochet hook or you can split your wool to half thickness to use 25 mm tools.
• We carry Extreme Knitting and Crocheting tools that are specifically designed for our yarn in the shop! Go to the tools section of our shop for the full selection: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mamaknowsluxury?section_id=18480067
• Our website www.mamaknowsdesign.com is constantly being updated with helpful links and info as you work with your yarn. We have collaborated with amazing designers like All About Ami, Naturally Nora Crochet, MJs Off the Hook Designs and more, you can find links to their patterns and tutorials on our site in the Collaborations section. http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/collabs.html
• Want more Merino Big Stitch Yarn? Find our colour collection here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mamaknowsluxury?section_id=18479321
• For a Wool Free version click here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/515541296/wool-free-extreme-yarn-8-colours-to
• All orders shipped via Canada Post with the most economic options available. If you would like an upgrade I am happy to get you a quote.
For more information, please visit www.mamaknowsdesign.com