This is a PDF knit pattern for Sarah Willey’s One Skein Slouchy Hat, complete with an easy to follow pattern and photos. This Knitting pattern is so simple and knits up in a couple of hours or less. Working with beautiful Sugarbush Chill Yarn, use only one skein to make this versatile, unisex, Slouchy Hat. Please note: this is for pattern only. No physical item will be mailed out.
• one pdf file for Sarah Willey’s One Skein Slouchy Hat
Yarn and tooling Requirements:
• 1 x 100 Gram Balls Sugarbush Chill Yarn
• 10mm knitting needles
• Basic Felting Kit (Optional for Joining and Finishing Ends)
• Weaving Needle
• PDF pattern only. No physical item will be mailed out.
• Need Sugarbush Chill Yarn? Find our colour collection here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/MamaKnowsLuxury?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=20531021
• felting kit can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/492642861/needle-felting-kit-basic-needle-felting
• We carry Extreme Knitting and Crocheting tools that are specifically designed for our yarn in the shop! To see more tools, please visit our shops full tool selection: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mamaknowsluxury?section_id=18480067
• We have an ever growing list of Tutorial Videos, visit http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/tutorials.htm
• Our website www.mamaknowsdesign.com is constantly being updated with helpful links and info as you work with your yarn. We have collaborated with amazing designers like All About Ami, Naturally Nora Crochet, MJs Off the Hook Designs and more, you can find links to their patterns and tutorials on our site in the Collaborations section. http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/collabs.html
• Need Merino Big Stitch Yarn? Find our colour collection here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mamaknowsluxury?section_id=18479321
• Need a Wool Free version of extreme yarn? click here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/515541296/wool-free-extreme-yarn-8-colours-to
For more information, please visit www.mamaknowsdesign.com