This extreme Wool-Free 100% acrylic Roving Yarn is Super Soft and amazing to work with. It is about 3-4 times as thick as a regular Super Bulky Yarn and about 1/3 to 1/2 as thick as our Extreme Big Stitch Roving Yarn.
As this yarn is not currently part of our normal stock, we are testing it out to see if we should add it to our lineup. If you purchase this listing, we would love to hear your feedback!! We have very limited quantities at the moment, first come first serve.
• One 250 gram ball of Wool-Free 100% acrylic Roving Yarn
• Colour: choose from colour choices in drop down menu
• Yardage: approx. 44 yards
• Weight: #7 JUMBO
• Content 100% acrylic
[Swatch Size Idea]
• 1 Ball = 25 MM Needles, 24 Stitches, Garter Stitch 28" wide, 7" tall
• 4 Balls = 25 MM Needles, 24 Stitches, Garter Stitch 28" x 28"
[Recommended Number of Balls Per Project]
• 4-6 Skeins for a baby blanket
• 8-10 Skeins for a Throw
• 1-2 Skeins for a Scarf or Cowl
• As this yarn is not currently part of our normal stock, we are testing it out to see if we should add it to our lineup. If you purchase this listing, we would love to hear your feedback!!
• 100% Wool-Free Acrylic Roving Yarn is Super Soft, Available in 8 Colours.
• All orders are custom made and can take up to two weeks to make, plus shipping time. If you are on a timeline please send me a convo to see if i can meet it.
All orders shipped via Canada Post
• We carry Extreme Knitting and Crocheting tools that are specifically designed for our yarn in the shop! To see more tools, please visit our shops full tool selection: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mamaknowsluxury?section_id=18480067
• We have an ever growing list of Tutorial Videos, visit our website here: http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/how-to.html
• Our website www.mamaknowsdesign.com is constantly being updated with helpful links and info as you work with your yarn. We have collaborated with amazing designers like All About Ami, Naturally Nora Crochet, MJs Off the Hook Designs and more, you can find links to their patterns and tutorials on our site in the Collaborations section. http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/collabs.html
• Want Merino Big Stitch Yarn? Find our colour collection here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mamaknowsluxury?section_id=18479321
• For a Wool Free yarn version click here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/515541296/wool-free-extreme-yarn-8-colours-to
• All orders shipped via Canada Post with the most economic options available. If you would like an upgrade I am happy to get you a quote.
For more information, please visit www.mamaknowsdesign.com